I’ve worked in the financial institution for 2 years before joining BackHome. I chose to work here because as a backpacker myself, this would be the ideal hostel I want to stay in. Working at Backhome feels like a brand new adventure everyday!
Join us at BackHome.
We’re known for our outstanding team and are always on the lookout for fresh, energetic part-timers to join us!
What Our Team Thinks About Working At BackHome
I graduated from UiTM with an Operations Management degree and was recommended by a friend to join BackHome KL. They have a team who makes me feel welcome and I love the atmosphere with reliable colleagues and a supportive team. BackHome KL is always guiding me to move forward.
I love the fun, laidback work environment. Every team member gets to contribute ideas about how the hostel is managed.
BackHome KL is not just a home for backpackers but a home for me as well. The most wonderful thing about us is the diversity of Malay, Chinese and Indians within a tightly-knit team. This is what Malaysia is about.
I was a TV drama producer before I started working in BackHome. I love learning new things – about traveling, running a hostel, or the F&B industry, now that we have our own LOKL Coffee Co. I love learning from each member of the team as we all try to build the perfect hostel.
I love getting to know friends from all over the world, and my English has improved tremendously too!!
Is BackHome Right For You?
What would you have to do?
- Manage the front desk and interact with our guests.
- Process bookings over the Internet.
- Share insider tips about the best places to visit, eat, and chill out in KL!
- Be the perfect host, and ensure that our guests feel right at home.
We want YOU, if you:
- Love challenges.
- Enjoy meeting people from all over the world.
- Want an all-round introduction to the hospitality scene.
- Want to learn the secrets behind great customer service.
What does it take to apply?
- You have to be outgoing and curious about people and life.
- You should be able to stay on top of things by being a good organiser and multi-tasker.
- You don’t need any previous experience in the hospitality industry is required.
- You must be able to speak fluent English.
- You have to be tech-savvy, and be able to use Microsoft office.
Are You Interested?
Drop by and visit us:
BackHome Kuala Lumpur
30, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee
50000 Kuala Lumpur
Or you can e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested, please tell us your age, current job, why would you want to work here.